Scope of the Project
- A temporary sewage treatment plant (TSTP) with design capacity of 2,500m3/day (ADWF) shall be constructed to maintain sewage treatment service for Sha Tau Kok district. The treatment process of TSTP shall be moving bed biofilm reactor (MBBR);
- All necessary civil and E&M engineering works for TSTP including design, supply, delivery, installation, testing, commissioning, liability of defects, operation and maintenance, decommission and demolition;
- All necessary modification to existing STKSTW and Sha Tau Kok Sewage Pumping Station (STKSPS) and necessary temporary sewage diversion for the commissioning of TSTP and STKSTW Phase I;
- Demolition of the existing STKSTW and STKSPS and abandonment of the existing rising main;
- All necessary civil engineering construction works, including structures, foundations, earthworks, E&M, building services, fire services installation, and treatment process systems engineering works for STKSTW up to Phase II design capacity.
- Construction of a new 1.7km submarine outfall and demolition of the existing submarine outfall;
- Gravity sewer laying in Sha Tau Kok Town and provision of village sewerage in Tong To; and
- Architectural and landscaping works for the new STKSTW.